Monday, November 3, 2008

Well Well Well...

For the past month or so I have really enjoyed following some of my friend's blogs. I rarely leave comments though (even though you are able to leave comments without a blogging site) because I've always felt separate from the blogging world. But! That thought process is officially over...today. Because I now have my own personal blogging site :]

I never had a blog before now because I never liked the idea of posting things about myself for the entire world to read. But, I have come to really love the idea of sharing thoughts that I have throughout the day, or sharing certain videos or music that I've been into lately...with people, because I love reading/listening to/watching those things on other people's sites! I find it quite entertaining (it has almost become another device of procrastination for me) and intriguing. I also feel more connected with friends because of it...I love it.

There really is no telling how often I will keep up with this, but I would really like to. And I would love for you guys to follow my posts as well! So check back soon.

5 comments:

Josh Tilford said...

That a way baby!!

Glad to see you on and look forward to your bright future on here :)

brett tilford said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

yay! Lolo has joined the blogger world. Isn't it grand? :] Look forward to reading about your crazy busy life! Love youuu

Courtney said...

Hooray!! Love you, my friend.

Lauren Kucera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.